Children's toys are often based on animated TV shows and movies because it is easy to draft off of the show's visibility and promotion. When woke propaganda infects cartoons, it ultimately affects toys and kids. Cartoons are Left's new weapon to target your kids.
The LGBTQIA+ agenda permeates TV. Its promotion and pervasiveness could make a child think that these ideas are normal, healthy, and exist happily everywhere. This could not be further from the truth. It opposes the Creator's design which leads to 3.5X greater risk of suicide versus heterosexual peers.
I was shocked to learn that there are 259 LGBT characters in animated children's TV. Leftist groups are breathlessly tracking this and celebrating it. Unfortunately, parents have no idea..
If that didn't shock the daylights out of you, the targeting is getting younger and younger.
- "Sesame Street" uses Elmo to push anti-white racism and to normalize masks and experimental shots.
- Disney's rebooted "Muppet Babies" casts Gonzo as a princess in a Cinderella themed show where he came out as "Gonzorella".
- In 2021, the Nickelodeon series “Blues Clues and You” unveiled a song designed to teach children the alphabet while promoting LGBT advocacy.
- The "Rugrats" reboot casts the mom as openly gay. She was married in the original series that ran from 1991-2004.
- The Netflix reboot of "My Little Pony in 2019" includes a lesbian pony couple.
- The Disney-Pixar animated film “Onward," released in March 2020, featured a lesbian character, making it the first film produced by the animation studio to feature an LGBT character.
- Later in 2020, Pixar’s short film “Out” became the animation studio’s first production to feature a gay lead character. Also,
- The Disney Channel cartoon “The Owl House” became the network’s first cartoon to feature a bisexual main character after the show’s creator identified the sexual orientation of the protagonist last summer.
Here's to not only normalizing gender pronouns, but respecting them, too 💖 Whether you use he/she/them or something else, we acknowledge and LOVE you! Toolkit 👉 https://t.co/ZbhthybrdC— Cartoon Network (@cartoonnetwork) December 14, 2020
🎨: Steeeeevn/Instagram#Pronouns #YYAAC #NBJCOnTheMove #LetsGetFree #CartoonNetwork pic.twitter.com/koceQue1aF
- In 2018, Cartoon Network’s animated show “Steven Universe” became the first children’s show to feature a same-sex wedding proposal.
- In Oct 2021, a new DC comic depicts Superman's son as bisexual.
- and on and on...
TV can no longer be trusted. Parents need to know what their children are watching. Cartoons aren’t just harmless fun anymore, they’re weapons. The first step is to buy a DVD player and get old collections of the classic shows you watched growing up.
Next, realize that your kids will encounter whatever you don't want them to. So teach your kids God's design and point out the deceptions and the Biblical truth. Your kids will learn to recognize and reject inversions of Creation. Building a relationship with God through Jesus Christ is essential to building smart, strong and undeceivable kids.